STEPS TO GIVING PROPER TESTIMONIES WORTHY OF ACCEPTATION BY GOD:
Please read Psalms 67:5 “Let all the people praise Thee oh Lord…the earth shall yield her increase… Revelations 14:7 “Fear God and give Him glory…”
1. Sit down and count your blessings since God brought you to Great Light, so you can be grateful to Him – Give God the praises that He is worthy of. Giving your testimonies has only one purpose of giving God his glory. It has nothing to do with your glory, pride or puffiness. Remove yourself from the equation because God could have chosen to not honour your input. He honoured it on behalf of you because of His Son, The Servant of God.
2. Do a comparative analysis of now and before and link your testimony to how situations were before now
3. Write down your points and elaborate on them, prayerfully
4. Choose the ones that you think that hearers would be greatly blessed once given and also give hope to the hearers as well as giving glory to God Almighty.
5. Connect your testimonies to:
a. Testimonies of others
b. The Word of God taught by the Man of God
c. Prophetic Word or decrees from The Man of God
d. Prophetic Instructions given either corporately or individually
e. Decrees and prayer points you heard from The Man of God that you used and God answered
f. Prayer points given to you by the Holy Spirit that you prayed and saw results
g. Inspirations from Kobokos that brought about a change in situation
h. Admonishments that you took to heart that have yielded fruits
i. Through personal ministrations of The Holy Ghost: Either via appointment with The Man of God or Meeting with The Man of God in his office or
j. Holy Ghost ministration to you in service or over the phone
k. Following the footsteps of The Man of God’s walk with God that God honoured to bring results
6. Please, write your testimony with the sole purpose of giving quality glory to God for all things by tying it to things enumerated above. It is called “Remembering God’s Hand Work or Acts in all.” There is always a foundation or route via which God does things. Nothing new is being created. Everything we see and call testimonies are all what God has done for one of us in Great Light and He is just respecting His word to bring it to pass. Amen.
7. Thank God for using the Man of God and ministry to help you out of difficult situations, grant you open doors/avenues, etc even if you engaged in the teachings or followed instructions, rebukes, other’s testimonies and did your personal prayers. Don’t forget that God is now answering your prayers because of your newly-found knowledge taught by the Man of God about how to make things happen. His admonitions alone are a great deal of resources that when tapped into can bring you great results. Don’t forget that God is honouring his prayers and decrees over us that is why we are having breakthroughs when we pray. Don’t also forget that before we came to Great Light we claimed to have known God but He never answered us or did anything extraordinaire in our lives until we got here. For we are under the true canopy of God and God is obliged to fulfill his promises to the Man of God when He told him that He will answer his prayers. Hallelujah!
8. Don’t accord yourself any glory, praise or honour in the process. All the glory must be given to God while acknowledging the work of the Holy Spirit upon His Servant, through whom we are enlightened to know any better glory.
9. Eating God’s glory is dangerous! Refrain from it will all your being. Remember Psalms 28:5 “Because they regaredeth not the acts of God…” Worms ate up herod for not giving God all his glory. Judges 16 Samson lost his glory for stealing and hiding the glory of God. Daniel 4:1-37 Nebuchaddnezar became a beast for not giving God his glory, and many more in the bible. Revelations 4:11 “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” Isaiah 48:11 “For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.” 1 Corinthians 10:30 “So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God”
10. Your submitted testimonies must clearly reflect on these steps otherwise, you have not really given God all his glory and you have not acknowledged the vessel through whom God made your realities possible. It is called Plagiarism – stealing people’s ideas and claiming them as your own, or stealing someone else’s glory, or not giving honour to whom honour is due. Even if you are thanking God for using the Man of God in the process, you are still acknowledging the work of the Holy Spirit upon his life. That is good enough. It is only the proud that thinks they can get anything from God by themselves without the instrumentality of God’s Servants or Prophets. Amen. May God grant you understanding and wisdom to follow the core principles of God’s kingdom for the materialization of many more blessings to come. Amen!